Legal notice and conditions of use of the website
Under no circumstances does mere access to this website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided on the owner of this website:
- Owner of the website: CERDÓ SALES & RUBIO ABOGADOS, S.L. (herafter, OWNER)
- Social seat: calle Unión, 2A, 3º, Puerta A, 07001 Palma (IIles Balears)
- C.I.F. B57359697
- Registry data: inscrita en el registro Mercantil de Mallorca, Tomo 2155, libro 0, folio 22, hoja PM-51765, inscripción 4ª
inscrita en el registro Mercantil de Mallorca, Tomo 2155, libro 0, folio 22, hoja PM-51765, inscripción 4ª
- Website contact form
- Tel. 971 71 92 50
- Fax 971 72 34 13
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. Esta web muestra información acerca de la cartera de servicios jurídicos ofrecidos por el OWNER. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so you are advised to read this section carefully before browsing.
2. User Obligations. Users undertake to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a manner that does not cause damage to the rights or interests of the OWNER or third parties. By way of example and in no way limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
- Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not to use the data published on the website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the website in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist apology nature or that violates human rights or the rights of minors;
- Not to carry out actions that involve or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of the OWNER or third parties;
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Not to remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this website.
3. Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, therefore, neither the OWNER, nor its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators shall be liable for damages of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from the use of the Website, expressly excluding the OWNER, to the full extent provided by law, any kind of guarantees, whether express or implied.
THE OWNER does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make every reasonable effort to do so. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations. THE OWNER accepts no liability for possible damages arising from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the control of the aforementioned entity; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor for any other alteration that may occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations to the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, the OWNER shall not be liable for damages caused by third parties through unlawful interference beyond its control.
Neither shall it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. The OWNER assumes no obligation or liability whatsoever with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. Under no circumstances shall the OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of links belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
6. Intellectual property and copyright. Intellectual property and copyright OWNER, who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER or, where appropriate, of the third parties who hold the intellectual property rights or copyright over the contents affected, are expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorisation of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this website or service but do not reproduce its contents and services.
7. Invalidity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared null and void, it will only affect that provision or that part that has been declared null and void, with the rest of the conditions remaining in force and the provision, or the affected part, being deemed not to have been included.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website shall be governed by Spanish law, excluding its conflict of law rules, and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals that are competent in compliance with the applicable regulations.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform for consumers, which can be accessed via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage